Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnlimitedSkill 317, The Official Forums :]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!)

Go down 
+2
Justin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
UnlimitedSkill Owner
Justin

Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!) Empty
PostSubject: Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!)   Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!) I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 12:09 pm

Idc What Your Application Looks Like As Long As It Meets The Following Criteria -

*Must Include SUFFICIENT Information.
*Explain Why You Want To Be Staff
* You Have To Have Experience In Being A Moderator (If You've Never Been Mod Don't Bother About Applying)

After That I Will Send You An Email To The Registered Email Address Of Your Account Informing You Of One Of These Status's:

Denied
Accepted
Still Being Reviewed

If It Doesn't Contain Enough Information & Is a 2 Minute Application It Will Be Denied Instantly.

Last edited by Justin on Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://unlimitedskill.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Mod application   Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 9:20 pm

My name in game is: 360

why i would like to be moderator: this is a brilliant server, i would like to make lots of youtube vids for this server, and get it as popular as possible. (i edit with sony vegas 9.0 pro). i am very polite to new players, and i will respect the staff, players, and my own powers. (i will not abouse them).

experience: i have been mod on about 4 servers, admin on 2 servers, co on 1 server and owner of my own server.

please accept me!

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Justin
UnlimitedSkill Owner
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!)   Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 4:20 am

I have sent an email to the email address you registered with which i think is your msn, Please check your inbox for the application review.
Back to top Go down
skillzownage

PostSubject: staff   Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:35 am

ive been wanting to be staff on your awsome server i think it is really kool i have been stff on 4 servers 3mods 2 admin and i also run my own server i will be friendly to others and will help the new .

so plz accept me
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Justin
UnlimitedSkill Owner
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!)   Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 2:28 pm

I can see you didn't read the first post by me.

Application Denied.
Back to top Go down
skillzownage

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!)   Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 2:13 am

dude i did
Back to top Go down
Justin
UnlimitedSkill Owner
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!)   Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 11:15 am

No you didn't because it says no short as applications or it will be instantly denied.
Back to top Go down
gideon
gideon

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!)   Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:55 pm

My account name is killa

I like to help people out, show them around and tell them the fastest way to level there skills.
I am there for all the players if the need help and if they just want a chat
I am respectful and polite to all players even if they are annoying
I have been co owner on 2 servers and admin on 2
by far this is the best server.
Back to top Go down
Justin
UnlimitedSkill Owner
Justin

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!)   Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:00 pm

You should recieve an email soon.
Back to top Go down
gunari

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!)   Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 2:30 pm

my account name is gunari

I am nice to polite to all who play. I help people out if the ask and point them in the right direction.
I respect all players.
My brother is a moderator on this server as well.
I have been admin on 1 server
I help people out along with my brother

Thanks
Back to top Go down
nick sneaker

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!)   Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 4:13 pm

My account name is Nick Sneaker

I can help out players that need a tour of the server and help them by telling them the best npc for leveling and alot more things to help. I can chill out with new players by talking .
I am very nice to new players even if they sware at me... Very Happy
i have only been a mod on one server and would like to be a mod on this server because i play it like atleast 2hours a day on weekdays and about 3hours or more on weekends.
i just wanted to say that all of the servers i have played I think this is the best server yet and i wont stop playing this server. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!)   Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Staff Applications (Post Them IN HERE!)
Page 1 of 1