Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

UnlimitedSkill 317, The Official Forums :]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Rs Update

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Justin
UnlimitedSkill Owner
Justin

New Rs Update Empty
PostSubject: New Rs Update   New Rs Update I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 4:21 pm

Who likes the new rs inventory, skills, quest tab etc.

and the new font

My opinion is that runescape keeps trying to make runescape appeal to little kids when in actual fact theres probably more older people playing runescape then young kids, for the past few months the updates have been getting worse. the new font is a terrible font. the O's are like squares. i'll still continue to play and like rs as i do atm, but the updates arent the best.
Back to top Go down
https://unlimitedskill.forumotion.com
Oboro
In-Game Staff
Oboro

New Rs Update Empty
PostSubject: Updates   New Rs Update I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 9:16 am

I agree the updates are getting worst everytime and like after that high definition update lol... i knew it'll be at worse.
Back to top Go down
Justin
UnlimitedSkill Owner
Justin

New Rs Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rs Update   New Rs Update I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 10:29 am

Yeah runescape is gonestly going to crap,

They've ruined the Scimitars and Whips. I must admit they have some good ideas, But then they also have the horrible ideas.
Back to top Go down
T 3 L 3
Ex-Ingame Staff

New Rs Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rs Update   New Rs Update I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Hmm yeh, I really dont know what to think, i can agree on one thing though, some of the updates are ****. Umm, well, I dont overly think that they should make a massive change to the game however, I think Jagex should question us or have a poll on anything major. I like the Hp bars tbh. The quest tab, Yeh I dont think so. I keep coming back to the same conclusion though.

Its the same game. Its the same people. You can do the same things. It seems two main things caused runescape's riots, the removal of wildy and the trade laws. But aside from that, whats changed shouldnt really effect the game massively the like the two reasons above. I myself was a big pker, loved it to tears

As said once, which will now be said again. R.I.P Wildy. Sad

My conclusion is, that, I will still play runescape for what it is now, But I do believe theyve made some seroious mistakes, and the again some serious improvals.

Cheers.

~Admin T 3 L 3~ (Btw, thats my signature, No ones to copy it. Copyright preserved 2800 - 2012. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Justin
UnlimitedSkill Owner
Justin

New Rs Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rs Update   New Rs Update I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 10:48 am

In my opinion runescape is horrible to play,

Plus im to busy for it, I'm out alot with my mates and spend like all my life at my girlfriends house or shes always at my house lol Razz

But yeah i dont like runescape much, I just stick to the private servers because they don't take that much time to play.
Back to top Go down
T 3 L 3
Ex-Ingame Staff

New Rs Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rs Update   New Rs Update I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:42 pm

Lol, fair enough. I havent been active as much either. Been with Mates lots. No time to spare Smile

~T 3 L 3~ (Ive never noticed this before but this ~T 3 L 3~ looks like my names got wings ay?)

PEACE.
Back to top Go down
gideon
gideon

New Rs Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rs Update   New Rs Update I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 7:38 am

Have to agree runescape is hell bad now
No wilderness.. Trade rule and made it all high def.
Back to top Go down
Oboro
In-Game Staff
Oboro

New Rs Update Empty
PostSubject: Runescape   New Rs Update I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 11:30 am

sometimes i do intend to play sometimes but as you guys have said i don't have much time also because i got athletics and been hanging out with my mates lately. so i'm trying to do the best to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Rs Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Rs Update   New Rs Update I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Rs Update
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Non Server Related :: Runescape-
Jump to: